Friday, December 2, 2016

Unshackled

Scripture  
Romans 8:26-27 In the same way the Spirit helps our weaknesses; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groaning too deep for words; and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.  

Observation
When we are feeling weak or tired in waiting for God - His Holy Spirit is right there helping us.  If we don't know how to pray about something, it doesn't matter.  He prays for us!  He makes prayer out of the depths of our being in groans and sighs.  He knows us much better than we know ourselves.  He knows our hearts and prays for us and keeps us in God's presence and will, as we commit ourselves to love and obey Him.

Application
I am unshackled!  Free from sin!  Free from the law!  Free in Jesus!  No longer am I shackled to sin!  No longer am I trying in my own strength to live under the fine print of the law!  No longer am I bound to generational curses and sins!  I am free to live a new life!  I have freedom in Christ!  The Holy Spirit helps me and prays for me as I set myself to follow after God.  I will pray in the Spirit and groan and sigh when I have no words - knowing my prayers are heard.

Prayer
O Father!  Thank You for freedom in Christ!  You will never give up on me!  In Jesus Name, A-men.

No comments:

Post a Comment