Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Fullness of Joy January 2, 1918

Scripture 
Ps. 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; you fill me with joy in Your Presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
Acts 2:28 You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your Presence.

Observation
There is a promise of joy when we walk with and experience the Presence of the Lord.  He will show us the path(s) of life!

Application
He teaches us His ways and shows us the paths of life in Him.  I am learning to walk with my Savior, step by step and my life is forever changed as I choose to follow Him.  

Prayer
Father, You have set my feet on a path of life - with You.  O God, I have joy and gladness in my heart.  Your presence is my light and my salvation.
You are Jesus, who is the resurrection and the life.  In You I put my trust.  It is You I will follow all the days of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment