Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Listen Up! January 8, 2018

Scripture
Luke 8:17-18  For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.  Therefore consider carefully how you listen.  Whoever has will be given more, whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.  

Observation
Consider carefully how you listen.  Be a faithful hearer and doer of the Word.  Take notice of what is being said and respond to the advice or request given.  Make an effort to hear and be alert.  
All will be out in the open, nothing hidden.  If you have been given gifts or talents - ask God how to effectively use them.  

Application
Listen up!  Whatever He says to you, do it!

Prayer
Father, I hear You - I am not finished yet.  I am to be supportive, ready to help and serve where needed.  You have more for me to do.  Thank You Lord for opening my ears to hear and help me be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger.  In Jesus Name, A-men.  

No comments:

Post a Comment