Saturday, April 30, 2016

Precious Promises


Scripture 
Psalms 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation.  Selah. 

Isaiah 46:4 even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you.  I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.

Psalm 71:18 So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you.  He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

Observation
These scriptures are reminders that it is God who is my salvation and who carries my burdens every day.  He promises from beginning to end He will be with me, carry and sustain me, and give me opportunities along the way to share what great things He has done for me to yet another generation.  Not just to my children and to my grandchildren, but to yet another generation - great grandchildren!  

Application
Yes. Indeed!  I need not worry when it is God who is forever with me.  He will carry me through every difficulty, loss, disappointment, and barrier I face.  I trust Him. He is my salvation and has given me precious promises to hold onto.

Prayer
May You O God be praised for all You have done in me and through me.  May You receive the glory due Your Majestic and Awesome Name!  Your promises NEVER fail.  Lord, thank You for the reassurance and promise You will carry me and sustain me.  Give me the words to speak and may Your will and purposes be accomplished as Your word is fulfilled.  In Jesus Name, A-men.

No comments:

Post a Comment