Saturday, April 15, 2017

Regular Check Up! 4/13/17

Scripture
2 Corinthians 13:5-6  Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith, test yourselves.  Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you ?  - unless of course, you fail the test.  And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.

Observation
Genuine faith is Christ in me.  Look into your heart - is faith and trust there?  No matter the circumstances of life - trust in God and you will prove your faith is ROCK solid!

Application
When life gets tough, no matter how bleak, no matter if it seems God doesn't care or see - trust in Him.  Wait for Him.
Examine myself to see whether I am in the faith.  Test myself and have a regular check up.  Do the right thing and wait for God.

Prayer
Father, praise be to Your name!  You do not withhold Your love from me even when I mess up.  I submit to You for correction and instruction.  Guide me with Your Holy Spirit and lead me in the way I should go.  Purge from me anything not of You.  In Jesus Name, A-men.

No comments:

Post a Comment